When the tissue at the bottom of your foot becomes inflamed it is called plantar fasciitis. It can be caused by repetitive motion that puts a lot of pressure on the foot from activities like running, jogging or even just being on your feet for long periods of time. Dry needling can help provide relief from pain without the use of medication!
- You Just Finished Physical Therapy: What’s Next?
- 10 Essential Insights on Back Pain from a Chiropractor’s 13-Year Practice
- Post-Physical Therapy Exercises: Advancing Your Recovery with Strength Training
- Tendonitis: Understanding Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Advanced Treatments
- Navigating the Night: 4 Advanced Tips for Sleeping with Shoulder Pain